Hey y’all! If know me, you know that I love a good body care shop. I recently went and picked up some products for my routines that I started in the spring. Let me tell you what I got!
1. St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Plant-Based Natural Body Wash Soap - I got this to go with my vanilla/almond routine (full routine coming soon), as my bar soap scent faded. This was 4.99 so that’s amazing!
2. Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Shower Gel - I have the night cream from this brand and it smells amazing, so I was happy to find this. I can't wait to use it!
3. Patcha Soap Company (I don't know the name) - I got this soap to go with my back to school scent, (coming soon) and it's perfect! It's a nice warm sweet floral.
4. Pacifica Persian Rose Perfume - I have been searching for this scent everywhere but no luck. I was so pumped to finally spot it. It smells amazing, rose petals with a hint of citrus, and has a great lasting power.
5. Whole Foods Brand Bath Bombs - Milk and Honey & Rose Petals - these were super cheap so i decided to try them. They smell pretty good, but unfortunately the fizz isn't great.
6. Essentials - Dr Bronner Shave Soap & Acure Ultra Hydrating Face Wash
That's all I got! I hope you enjoyed so don't forget to like, subscribe, and share, see you next week!