Hey guys! Happy Halloween!~ In today's video we're going to be talking fall outfit ideas for every occasion. Let's get into it!
Bookstore/Library - this outfit is so cute and cozy! I love the fit of the jeans and the colour of the cardigan. Total bookworm vibes!
2. A monday when you're in a good mood - cute but easy to put together: This is such a perfect school/work outfit reusing the classic cardigan and t shirt. Comfy, colorful, but simple.
3. Brunch on a crisp fall morning - reusing the brown cardigan with a cute gingham skirt! This would be perfect for getting coffee or going out to brunch in the fall months.
4. Day out with friends! For this look we're going fun and colorful yet warm enough with this white turtleneck. Such a staple! This is also an example of how to reuse summery clothes later in the year.
5. Classic sweater and jeans! This combo works for pretty much every occasion! Get a warm sweater and jeans, add some boots for an extra touch and you're good to go!
6. Thanksgiving! By the time thanksgiving rolls around, you've probably migrating unto cozy warm houses, so you can take off the sweater and put on something a little fancier. I love this dress so much and the colour is perfect for the occasion/
Those were all my outfits for today! If you enjoyed, like and subscrib, and I'll see you next week.